Booking Terms & Conditions
Erudite Training Ltd Booking Terms and Conditions
Erudite Training Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course or venue at any time. In this instance the full fee will be refunded unless an alternative course can be arranged.
You have the right to cancel the course at any time, however if you do cancel you may be liable for some of the charges to be applied.
- Cancelling 4+ weeks before course starts, you will lose your deposit, which covers registration and administration costs. Your deposit is also non-transferable.
- Cancelling 1-4 weeks before course starts, 50% of the full course fee is due.
- Cancelling less than one week before the course starts and the full charge will apply.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: the same conditions apply for those booking the discounted, combined Level 2 & Level 3 diplomas; the cancellation conditions relate to the full Level 2 & Level 3 course fees. For example, if you were to cancel up to 4 weeks before your Level 2 course starts, you would be obligated to pay the full £5940 course fees.
The deposit is non-transferable, non-refundable.
Any charges incurred from payments will be deducted from any refund. Payments made on a credit card will only be refunded to the same card to avoid any complications.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing and confirmed by Erudite Training Ltd.
Knoma Credit Product:
- You have the right to withdraw from the Knoma Credit Product within 14 days of taking it out for any reason, by giving Knoma notice.
- If you withdraw from the Credit Product in this period, you will need to pay the entire outstanding balance to Knoma in full within 30 days of giving notice
- Please note that even if you do withdraw from the Credit Product in this period, you will still have to pay Erudite Training Ltd for the course by another means.
- If you choose the cancel the course and the Credit Product within 14 days you will still be subject to Erudite Training Ltd’s booking terms, as outlined above
City & Guilds do not allow the substitution of examination candidates.
The first attempt of any exam is included within the course cost; resits incur a fee.
All students will be provided with a student number and a copy of the Learners Handbook prior to the course and are expected to read thoroughly and adhere to all stipulations within this document. Early copies can be sent upon request.
Any resources eg. reference books or equipment needed to complete the course must be brought with you on day 1 of your course. We are unable to provide spare books or equipment.
All students must adhere to current COVID 19 Health & Safety Procedures which are provided on our site.
Payment will only be taken once the signed booking form is returned. Full payment must be received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to any training taking place, unless a signed payment plan is in place. Failure to make payment within these deadlines may result in your training being delayed. Further payment arrangements may be negotiated on a case by case basis.
Payments made via cheque are to be made out to Erudite Training Ltd, alternatively you can pay by credit or debit card by calling us with your card details. BACs payments are available on request and approval.
How to Book
To reserve your place on your chosen course(s) please complete our Initial Assessment and Booking Form via our website or by mail. Once these have been received by Erudite Training, you will then need to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 20% of the total cost of the course OR £100+VAT, whichever is greater.
Please call the centre to arrange payment to secure your place.
How to Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at:
Erudite Training Ltd
Tudor Industrial Estate, Ashton St
Dukinfield, SK16 4RN
Phone: 0161 425 7996
Last Modified: 25th May 2022